Do you find yourself caught up in the day to day grind? Do you work way too much and wish you could do something creative, but don't have the time nor energy to come up with the ideas? Are you in need of a creative escape? Then have I got a solution for you!
Sweep away the mundane. Your creativity carriage awaits!
Let me introduce to you Paper Pumpkin! Think of me as your fairy god mother sending you your pumpkin carriage full of wonderfully fun paper crafting goodies!
It arrives at your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage)and will help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
My Paper Pumpkin comes in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get it". Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a wonderful 30-minute creativity escape.
- Paper Pumpkin will ship on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $19.95 per month - and get this - shipping is included! Woot woot!
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
A Free Gift in Your First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift - a clear acrylic block!
Here's How You Order & What to do Once You've Signed Up (Yes, there's a contest involved)
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get it". Make sure to select me - Jeannette Swain as your demonstrator. My zip code is 20120 if you need that. Then send me an email or let me know on my facebook page to let me know you did. I'll be keeping track so I can follow up with you to see if you have any questions once you get your kit. I'll also draw the name of one lucky Paper Pumpkin participant and send them a surprise gift!
Want to get together and work on your kit?
As you may know, I'm the organizer for the Northern Virginia Scrapbooking Meetup Group. We meet once a month, in Chantilly, usually on Friday nights. Feel free to sign up to come (it's free!) and bring your kit with you. I hold my Technique Club the same night at the same time, so if you're inclined to try that out, just let me know!
So, don't you want to be swept away in your very own creative carriage? I can't wait for mine to arrive! How about you?