And I can't wait to try them! The type of stamps are called Photopolymer Stamps.
Stampin' Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available to order beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Q: How long will each stamp set that's released be available for purchase?
A: Since this product line is being offered on a trial basis and is not currently included in our catalog, we won't have a standard amount of time that each set is offered. We'll let you know when each set is no longer available as well as when new ones become available.
Q: What are the future plans for this line?
A: We are trying it out and if it's popular we'll keep the photopolymer sets coming! So if you want to see more, buy them! And if you like a set you see, buy it now since there are no guarantees that it will be available tomorrow.
So, I'm off to purchase my set. Want one of your very own? Easy! Just go to my online store to purchase!
See you soon!