Do you love to stamp and want to learn more?
Do you want to learn fun new techniques?
Do you want to own LOTS of fabulous Stampin Up Products?
Then check this out!
As a member of my club, you get to come to exclusive club workshops** once a month to learn NEW stamping techniques and make great projects! It's a lot of fun! As a member of the club, you agree to purchase a minimum of $25 per month in fabulous Stampin' Up! merchandise.
There are two fun clubs to choose from (of course, you can join both if you're so inclined. I won't mind <wink>)
One is a technique club. In this club, you'll learn a new stampin technique each month and receive a 6x6" instruction card where you'll create the sample to attach to it. We'll also make a card using this technique. This club will feature mostly cards.
The other club is a scrapbooking club. Here, there will be a fee for materials used. We'll make a fabulous two page layout each month. This club will feature scrapbooking.
Why would you want to join you ask?
1. This is a GREAT way to build up your supplies gradually. Soon you will have a great selection of stamping products!
2. Everyone gets their turn to be the "hostess". This means you collect all of the HOSTESS BENEFITS! You'll get at least $25 in FREE product on your hostess month. (You could get a whole lot more!) You'll be in charge of the refreshments at the club workshop that month. This isn't required, but you can bring something if you would like to.
3. You will be learning tons of techniques and tricks, plus collecting pattern and ideas for great stamping projects. It you ever can't make it to the club workshop, just call in your order by the meeting date. It's no problem!
4. When you sign up for the club, you receive a copy of our current Idea Book & Catalog for FREE! That's a $9.95 value! WOWZA!
5. It's a lot of fun, so what are you waiting for? Contact me today!
*Club is with Jeannette Swain, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
** If you have a group of friends who want to do this, I'm happy to bring your club to you! The club is also available by mail. All I ask is that you pay for me to ship your club supplies to you.