Grab those calendars and mark them up. You won't want to miss a thing!
The new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 catalog is being printed as we speak (as should I say as I type) and that means that the Retired List is coming. It will be announced next Monday on April 21st. I wanted to share some dates so you can be in the know.
- April 13 - My Retiring List Contest (Read below for more info)
- April 21 - Retired List is Announced. Make sure to check back here and on facebook to get it.
- April 13 and going forward - Reserve your copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog with me. All I ask is that if I ship it to you, you cover the cost of shipping only. The cost of the catalog is on me!)
- Mid to late May - My Annual BOGO Sale and New Catalog Preview (date and location still being firmed up so stay tuned!)
- June 2nd - New 2014-2015 Catalog goes LIVE
- June 4th - Last day to order retiring products from the 2013-2014 Catalog (while supplies last)
- June 1st - My ever so popular Product Shares will be announced!
I know, I know, you still haven't ordered everything on your wish list from the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog and now the Retired List will be posted in a week. Eek!
A few things to keep in mind:
The 2013-14 InColors ARE going to retire and they WILL sell out. These colors always do. If you want refills, markers, ink pads, card stock, or those cute little dahlias, order NOW and don't wait! People always want them once they're retired and end up paying way way too much on ebay. Last year, a couple of the colors were gone even before the retired list was posted!
- Summer Starfruit
- Midnight Muse
- Gumball Green
- Raspberry Ripple
- Primrose Petals
Now, for my CONTEST
Grab your 2013-2014 catalogs and go through it. Pick 10 Stamp SETS that you think will retire. Email them to me or post to my fb event page. (Sorry, NON-Demos only) All entries must be received by Sunday night at midnight EST.
The person who has the most retired sets wins.
In the event of a tie, the person who turned in their list first will win.
The winner will get their pick of one of my retired stamp sets AND a free class pass to my Stamp Camp Saturday (to be used by July 31st, 2014)
Ready? Set? Go!
Don't you just love contests? :)